Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Reasons I Love Cloth Diapering

1. It is a zillion times better for the environment.

2. It is a zillion times better for my wallet. (As long as you don't get too obsessed with having all of the adorable and fancy styles and prints and accessories. It's okay to be a little obsessed, though.)

3. It keeps me from going to Target every few weeks to re-stock on disposable diapers and disposable wipes; thus forcing me to LOOK INTO THE EYE of the Target and end up spending all of my money on things that I end up, later, trying to convince my husband were "necessities". ("But, I neeeeeded that mascara! I'm completely out! You don't want me looking like a depressed, frumpy mother who ultimately loses all of her self-esteem just because she couldn't get herself a little wand of mascara once in a while, do you?")

(I know most of you know exactly what I'm talking about.)



What are your reasons for loving cloth diapering?

No comments:

Post a Comment